Be part of a growing IT Services company in the Phoenix Valley, with a chance to be part of challenging assignments and grow along with the growth of the company.
“Girikon” is a business consulting, technology & development company based in Phoenix. Girikon is a Salesforce Silver Certified Consulting Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner & Adobe Partner. Girikon is ISO 9001 certified, ISO 27001 certified & HIPAA compliant company. With its strong business and technology consultants, Girikon has been able to successfully deliver projects for their clients with very high client satisfaction scores and is looking to expand its team at Phoenix.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full time “HR and Recruiting Coordinator” with following job description:
**** Applications coming through Agencies will not be considered.
Girikon is looking for a dynamic and experienced “Salesforce Engagement Manager” who would work with the Girikon project teams, will be responsible for successful client relationship, including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Acts as an employee relations specialist and co-ordinate Employee engagement activities.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Performs other HR duties as assigned including but limited to on-boarding, training, employee engagement and other related activities.
- Partner with managers to determine staffing needs.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Creating up to date Job Descriptions by working closely with hiring managers to clearly identify job requirements and responsibilities.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements).
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
- Tracking metrics such as resume flow, applicants, source of new hires, etc. in order to cost effectively improve the sourcing of quality candidates and improve recruitment practices.
- Maintaining an active pipeline of qualified candidates to ensure staffing needs are met in higher turnover departments.
- Manage day to day routine office & admin work.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR coordinator or Recruiter
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience with an emphasis on talent acquisition.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, passionate individual who loves people and recruiting, obsessed with candidate experience.
- Strong client-service capabilities with thorough follow-up.
- Strong knowledge and ability in social media recruiting tactics.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and recruiting best practices
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
Why part of Girikon?
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.
Minimum 2 years of HR experience with an emphasis on talent acquisition.
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Please email your resume( rtf /word/pdf format only) with desired compensation & lead time to join at email@example.com