Be part of a growing IT Services company in the Phoenix Valley, with a chance to be part of challenging assignments and grow along with the growth of the company.
“Girikon” is a business consulting, technology & development company based in Phoenix. Girikon is a Salesforce Silver Certified Consulting Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner & Adobe Partner. Girikon is ISO 9001 certified, ISO 27001 certified & HIPAA compliant company. With its strong business and technology consultants, Girikon has been able to successfully deliver projects for their clients with very high client satisfaction scores and is looking to expand its team at Phoenix.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full time “Salesforce Developer” with following job description:
**** Applications coming through Agencies will not be considered.
Girikon is looking for a dynamic and experienced “Salesforce Engagement Manager” who would work with the Girikon project teams, will be responsible for successful client relationship, including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Should have hands-on experience on Salesforce setups such as Permission Sets, Sharing Model, Roles, OWD, Object relationships
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Design, configure, and develop custom code/objects
- Use APEX and Visualforce to create new functionality and extend existing apps
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
- Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization
- Experience on Salesforce CPQ or other CPQ products like Apptus, Cloudsense etc. will be a big plus
- Ability to understand key business requirements and converting them into solution design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge on Standard object, Sales process, Validations, Workflows, Process Builders, Reports and Dashboards
- Knowledge on Delegated Admin capabilities, Communities, Partner portal, Sites is desirable
- 3 + years of Experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer Certification or Strong Trailhead Badge history
- Excellent analytical, research and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. SQL, Java, HTML, C++, etc.) is a plus
- Undergraduate Degree with good GPA in computer science or equivalent field
Why part of Girikon?
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.
3 + years of Experience as a Salesforce Developer
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Please email your resume( rtf /word/pdf format only) with desired compensation & lead time to join at email@example.com