Be part of a growing IT Services company in the Phoenix Valley, with a chance to be part of challenging assignments and grow along with the growth of the company.
“Girikon” is a business consulting, technology & development company based in Phoenix. Girikon is a Salesforce Silver Certified Consulting Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner & Adobe Partner. Girikon is ISO 9001 certified, ISO 27001 certified & HIPAA compliant company. With its strong business and technology consultants, Girikon has been able to successfully deliver projects for their clients with very high client satisfaction scores and is looking to expand its team at Phoenix.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full time “Engagement Manager - Salesforce” with following job description:
**** Applications coming through Agencies will not be considered.
Girikon is looking for a dynamic and experienced “Salesforce Engagement Manager” who would work with the Girikon project teams, will be responsible for successful client relationship, including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and project communication
- Share best practices and consulting to clients throughout duration of the project
- Own and execute the project according to the Overground methodology
- Set and manage expectations of project activities, timelines and deliverables
- Facilitate client feedback and demonstrate client advocacy; building loyal and trustworthy relationships
- Assist with identifying opportunities for account growth
- Act as point of escalation for the client to ensure Client Expectations are being met
- Provide regular project status updates and performance metrics update to the client management team
Project Delivery Management:
- Work with the project delivery team to ensure successful delivery of different projects
- Participate in solution design and initiation of projects with the project delivery team
- Manage the project plan, budget, timeline, resources, weekly status reports, and scope
- Understand and effectively communicate both client and internal project goals
- Provide client needs and requests to the team for exploration
- Work with the team to ensure project activities align with strategy
- Minimum experience of 8 years in software development projects, team management & client management.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud. architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, solution architect, project manager).
- Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience in Project / Program Management.
- Experience in financial management of the projects / programs.
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology.
- Ability to travel to client sites 10% of the time.
- Salesforce Admin and Cloud Certifications preferred.
- PMP certification & Scrum Master certification preferred.
Why part of Girikon?
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.
Minimum experience of 8 years in software development projects, team management & client management.
Please email your resume( rtf /word/pdf format only) with desired compensation & lead time to join at email@example.com